OMR Software for MS Windows Desktop
ETS OMR is a new and versatile approach to solution of a classic optical mark recognition problem. It is intended for use by OMR examinations, OMR survey organizations, recruitment where MCQ test conducted for screening (colleges, campus recruitment agencies, placement agencies etc.).
ETS OMR is the most cost-effective, time-saving application designed to cater needs for OMR forms data recognition.
Installed at more than 125 locations, our users applied ETS OMR application software in following domains:
- MCQ examinations in coaching classes, schools and colleges
- OMR surveys
- Campus recruitment in colleges
- Recruitment process in companies and placement agencies
- Employees feedback process in companies
- Employees appraisals process in companies
- Feedback forms in hospitals, hotels and service apartments
ETS OMR software has all features for OMR Examinations and OMR Surveys, simple, easy to learn, powerful image processing algorithms, excellent data reporting outputs, and available with try before buy.
INR Rs 7,500
for single user license
INR Rs 25,000
for single user license
INR Rs 75,000
for single user license
Try before you buy
Latest release version: ETS OMR 22.214.171.124
Activation request only from institutes / organizations / companies will be replied. To get activation key, email from your institute / organization / company domain. Activation request from normal domain email like gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc. will not be replied.
Trial version has all features of ADVANCED version with below limitations:
- 7 days trial period
- Includes all features* of Advance version
- *Exported designed OMR format contains watermark
- *Maximum 10 OMR forms data recognition;
- *Include 5 OMR format designer templates (Advance Version contains 70 ready to use OMR formats)
- *Create multiple sessions to check more than 10 OMR forms
- Require online registration for trial activation
- Require live internet connection to start trial version
- One time installation based on MAC of network hardware
- Non-transferable license(activation) key
- License validity upto the end of network hardware and operating system of user
- No annual fees, annual maintenances charges and any other charges/fees
- Free update(s) if any; for one year from the date of purchase
OMR Format Designer
- Design your own format, no need to purchase specific OMR forms
- Take print-outs or photo-copies
- Fully featured GUI - graphical user interface for OMR format design
- Export designed OMR Format to image file (formats supported: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
- Ready to print more than 70 OMR examination template answer sheets
- Drag and drop designer; quick format designing
- Wide selection options for alignment, position, color, font, border, labels etc. for each data type
- Add images, logos, banners on OMR form
- Design OMR format in any size (maximum width: 12 inches and height: 12 inches)
- Create array of OMR format for printing
- No need to install specific font for designing and printing
- Supported OMR symbols: Oval, Circle, Rectangle, Special Symbol(combination of rectangle and half circle as rounded corners)
- Supported OMR Data Type: OMR Data like Candidate's ID, Booklet series or Key etc., MCQ answer like A/B/C/D/E, Y/N, T/F etc., match pairs like A/B/C/D/E to P/Q/R/S/T etc., numerical fixed width answer in OMR format, OMR format data like name, telephone, pin-code etc.
- Create your own template and import in ETS OMR as ETS OMR designer template for future use
- Inbuilt tool for candidates' database management for multiple batches or classes
- Import candidates' data from any file directly to ETS OMR through copy and paste
- Develop analysis tree with: sections, subjects, chapters, topics (up to 5 levels) as per your requirements
- Develop multiple analysis trees as per requirement
- Import analysis data from CSV file to ETS OMR on single click
Coding of OMR Format
- One time coding of format
- Drag and drop coding with auto-rotate, auto-skew, auto-detection
- Decide data recognition sequence at the time of coding
- Code format within few minutes
- Import and export coding files for backup, transfer etc.
- Supports multiple booklet question paper examinations
- Supports negative evaluation scheme with skip answer evaluation also
- Support multiple marked answer evaluation as wrong answered or skipped answer
- Support wildcard for answer elimination through-out examination and many more
- Generate answer key for web-publication
OMR Forms Recognition
- Require scan image resolution 200dpi, 24bit depth and above
- Supported scan image file formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp
- Supports only single page OMR format data recognition [not supported type: back to back, multiple pages OMR formats such as 2 page OMR Answer Sheet]
- Check unlimited number of OMR forms (max 30,000 per folder)
- Export checked data in CSV file for further analysis with third party analytics tool
- Full control on check; check single form, multiple forms
- View immediate dump form (recognized form in image format)with data recognized online
- Rename scanned images with unique data recognized such as Candidate's ID, Roll Number etc.
- View checked OMR form with data recognized directly printed on scanned form
- Save recognized forms as images for web publishing
- Online quality checking of recognized data
- Online correction facility for wrong data recognized or skipped data in format; if any
- Supports blue, black, red and pencil marked/filled bubbles
- Speed of recognition: average 15000-18000 bubbles per min (tested on sample OMR answer sheet [available for download] at 200 DPI scanned images with minimal system requirement defined below.)
Result, analysis, email and SMS
- Get result with: name, section, total, percent, pass/fail rank on single click
- Sort result with any above header
- Get list of absent candidates
- Question-wise analysis into section, chapter, topic, subject etc with wrong answer, skip answer and both wrong and skip answer with graphical chart
- Identify overall difficult, weaker questions, section, topic etc. to focus further review
- Overall result distribution analysis with graphical chart
- Standard report in MS Excel format with distribution analysis and analysis result tree for all question
- Standard report in HTML format for web publishing with distribution analysis and analysis result tree for all question
- Design your own result template to get result in your format (customized report)
- Export all data in CSV (comma separated values) file format for further analysis with third party analytics software (CSV file format is supported almost all analytics tools in the world)
- Send emails to pass, fail, absent candidates and their parents automatically through MS Outlook directly in single click
- Send SMS through Android App to pass, fail, absent candidates and their parents in single click
- Publish result and recognized answer sheets on web
Help and Support
- Inbuilt information messages on each screen for user reference
- Complete implementation manual for different domains
- Onsite training, implementation and support only on chargeable basis
- Recognize barcode data printed on OMR form
- Recognize any number of barcodes on sheet
- Facility to print barcode in batch process
- Print serial number on answer sheet (optional)
- Barcode based answer sheet linking to student ID
- Cut image from OMR form as a clip like name in non-OMR format, Candidate ID in non-OMR format etc.
- Saved these image clips with unique name
Multi-page OMR forms
- Code and recognize data for multiple pages OMR forms like 2 page OMR Answer Sheet, 3 pages OMR feedback form
- Require specific image indexing and naming conventions before recognition data
LITE version has all features of ADVANCED version with below limitations:
- No AMC (Annual Maintenances Charges), no annual fee
- Free updates for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Any three OMR answer sheet format templates of your choice from 70 available templates for examination
- Selected OMR formats can be customized only for logo and title of your institute
- Recognize only selected OMR answer sheet formats
- No OMR answer sheet format designer utility
- No coding facility to encode additional OMR formats
- No email and SMS utility
- No OMR Survey utility
You can use this program if your computer system has the following features:
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 2GHz Processor
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- Dot Net 4.0
- Windows Installer
- MS-Excel-2007 or higher to print reports
- Minimum 200DPI scanner
Oval / ellipse
OMR non-answer data / survey data
OMR answers for MCQs
OMR Answers for pairs / sub-questions
OMR numerical answers
- Above images are for example only;user can use any options(single character), any number of options as per requirement
- User can vary options per each question.
Following type of answer feed is available in ETS OMR (covers all practical OMR examinations)
Simple OMR examination
Multiple booklets - common answers
Multiple booklets - booklet-wise answers
Multiple booklets - booklet-wise answers
- Direct copy paste in all type of answer feed is available in latest release.
- No need to collect answer sheets as per booklet, ETS OMR process randomly collected answer sheets and recognize answers as per booklet found on the answer sheet.
- Four black colored squares/rectangles on four corners of OMR form is must to process forms in ETS OMR.
- Half-tone printing is not allowed for these corners.
- Minimum size 30 pixels for 200dpi forms and proportionate size for other dpi forms.
- No data, border, label or any other content is allowed in the same margin of black squares.
- Squares must be printed or photo-copied perfectly, no white-lines, empty space or white-marks in square is allowed.
ETS OMR - Trial Version
OMR Answer Sheets for ETS OMR
View various modules, features of ETS OMR software, learn ETS OMR, it's simple, easy to learn and apply.
- Candidates database
- Import coding file(s)
- Recognize OMR forms
- Code OMR format
- Activate TRIAL Version
- Activate LITE Version
- Activate ADVANCED Version
- Activate PROFESSIONAL Version
All versions require activation key which is provided by EnovTech Solutions on email. Below is the process to activate ETS OMR:
Activation is based on the MAC (Media Access Control) device of your system. To install ETS OMR enable either LAN device or WAN device of your system from system control panel (if not enabled already).
- Download 'ETS OMR_Setup.zip' folder from website.
- Unzip folder to local drive.
- Run 'setup.exe'.
- Follow Step 1 to Step 4 as instructed on 'Activate Now' Screen:
Internet connection in Step 3 is required for Trial Version activation only.
- To run Trial Version, internet connection is required every time.
- To run Advanced Version and Professional Version, internet connection is not required.
- No requirement of specific costly OMR form scanner
- Use any scanner with minimum 150dpi resolution
- Black and white, grayscale scanned forms are also supported
- ADF - automatic document feeder scanners save time & labor for scanning
Price as updated on Mar-2016
- HP ScanJet 3000s2 Document Scanner: Price INR Rs.21,675
- HP ScanJet 5590 Digital Flatbed scanner: Price INR Rs.23,490
- HP ScanJet 3000 Sheetfeed Scanner: Price INR Rs.24,500
- Plustek SmartOffice PS286 Plus Black: Price INR Rs.25,250
- Fujitsu SP 1120: Price INR Rs.29,000
- HP Scanjet 5590 L1910A 48 Bit CCD 2400 X 2400 DPI: Price INR Rs.29,575
- Mustek D20 Corded Portable Scanner: Price INR Rs.30,000
Price as updated on Mar-2016
- IRIS Office Pro 3 Scanner : Price INR Rs.8,775
- Brother ADS-2100 Flat-Bed Scanner : Price INR Rs.24,988
- Kodak SCANMATE i940 Scanner : Price INR Rs.28,017
Above scanners are only for indication purpose. You can use any scanner as per your need like desktop flatbed scanner of INR Rs.2,500 depending on your requirement and budget.